Open Plan Living
- Bi-fold doors leading out to covered terrace
Stylish 2 and 3 seater leather sofas with adjustable headrests and an electrically operated reclining armchair with footrest. Will comfortably seat 6 adults.
65" Samsung Smart TV with Sky TV
- Induction Hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Dishwasher (Tablets provided)
- Washing Machine
- Well stocked with cutlery, crockery, glasses, pots, oven and cookware, utensils
Master Bedroom Suite
- Large double height room with a superking bed (or twins) on the groundfloor with stairs leading to a seating area on the mezzanine level above.
- Ensuite shower room with rainfall shower.
- Large walk-in wardrobe and dressing room
- French doors open wide onto the patio
- King bed
- Balcony overlooking the terrace with countryside views
- Ensuite to Family Bathroom
- Dressing area with dressing table
- King bed
- Window overlooking the terrace with countryside views
- Dressing area with bench seat
Outdoor Living Space
- Sheltered Terrace fully covered by an extensive glass roof which allows for use in all weathers and all year round
- Open up the bi-fold doors to seamlessly link the outside with the indoors
- Dine and relax at the high quality outdoor corner sofa - comfortably seating 6 adults
- Impressive Outback stainless steel gas BBQ with 6 burners and side burner. Interchangeable grill converts to pizza stone or griddle. All utensils and pots/pans provided.
- Terrace is lit so can be enjoyed at night
- Blankets provided for those chilly nights to gaze up at the stars
- Immerse yourself in the peaceful uninterrupted countryside views
- South-west facing garden to enjoy the sun from morning to late evening
- Uncompromised quality: Rest assured, being dog-friendly does not mean we compromise on the high standard of our accommodation.
- Pristine cleanliness: To maintain a high standard for our guests, we kindly request dogs not be allowed on beds and furniture.
- Enclosed garden with waist-height fence: Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of a private garden space, allowing your dog to play freely while you relax.
- Enjoy countryside walks straight from the home: Embrace the surrounding natural beauty with countryside walks right from the doorstep, providing the perfect opportunity for you and your dogs to stretch the legs and explore.
- Additional dogs on request: If you have more than 2 dogs, please inform us in advance, and we'll do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note that a fee of £15 per dog per stay will be applicable to ensure the utmost cleanliness for both you and your dog.
- Step free access at entrance & garden
- Ground floor ensuite bedroom
- Accessible parking
- Narrowest point on ground floor is 61cm.
- A review from a guest -"My son is a wheelchair user which meant the ground floor bedroom was perfect and a very good size with more than enough room for turning around and a very large walk in dressing room could also be accessed in the wheelchair, the downstairs space is fully accessible throughout and also access to the garden is made easy with large doors either from the lounge or downstairs bedroom and entering the house from the main door is completely flat."
- View our Accessibility Guide
- Contact Us to check your particular requirements
- Our Taste of Angus Welcome Pack is sourced from local suppliers who in turn use local produce
- We provide milk in a milk bottle from a local dairy
- We support local businesses and provide recommendations to independent shops, restaurants, tour companies and experiences
- All maintenance trades people are local and independent
- We provide refillable toiletries which are made by a Scottish company, less than 60 miles away
- Wester Den is heavily insulated
- Wester Den has been designed to be flooded with natural light and benefits from solar gain
- Electrical appliances are always the highest Energy Star Rating available and are regularly PAT tested
- All linen and towels are line dried
- All rooms are individually temperature controlled and a Hive is used to save heating energy
- The wood for the log burner is sourced from local suppliers and is from sustainable sources
- The kindling for the log burner is a waste product from local businesses
- Recycling facilities are provided and use is encouraged
- A "bag it and bin it" policy is implemented to stop anything but the "3 P's" from being flushed into the drains
- We are growing a hedge around the garden to provide shelter for wildlife and nesting birds
- EPC rating - C
Those Little Extras
Included in Your Stay
- Access to our Digital Guidebook with our Local Area Guide
- Taste of Angus Welcome Pack
- Scottish Fine Soaps Toiletries
- Gas central heating - electricity and gas included
- Initial basket of logs (September to April)
- Bed linen & towels
- Gas for BBQ
- Scottish Breakfast Pack from the local award winning butcher and local bakery
- Add additional pints of milk, in a milk bottle, from the local dairy
- Buy a bottle of Redcastle gin, rum or vodka using our exclusive discount code and we'll pick it up for you, place it in Wester Den ready for your arrival.
- We've partnered up with Redcastle to offer rum and gin tasting experiences either at Wester Den or at dog friendly Redcastle HQ which is in walking distance.